Monday, July 27, 2009

Outdoor Movies Make for Fun Summer Memories

I know I shouldn't be thinking about the weekend already, but it's hot and I work in an office without air conditioning. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Either way, I was forwarded a fun 'girls night out' event today and thought I would share. On Satuday, August 1, the Fremont Outdoor Cinema is showing Legally Blonde at 7:30 p.m.! I admit, it's a dumb movie, but funny movie at that. I wouldn't bring a guy to this movie, but I bet it would be fun with some girlfriends. Plus, it's only $5.


Now I've never been to the Fremont Outdoor Cinema before, but from what I've heard, the parking lot takes on a festival sort of atmosphere with vendors, games costumes and more. People are encouraged to bring their own food, as well as folding chairs. For more information or other upcoming movies, check out their website at http://www.fremontoutdoormovies.com/!


No comments: