Friday, August 14, 2009

Free Smoothie at Starbucks!

Who doesn't love free stuff?! A sweet co-worker of mine passed this coupon and I felt it was my duty to spread the wealth! If you click on the photos and print each one out (maybe on the same sheet to make it easier), you will be blessed with a free Vivanno smoothie from Starbucks. I've never had one, so can't really vouch for how good they'll be, but it's free right?

Keep in mind that they expire September 30th (I'm sure you could get away with printing more than one coupon before then). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michael (Downtown Bellevue Network) said...

Can I just say, that this is hands down my favorite drink at Starbucks? Try the Orange Mango Banana first! Each one is made with a whole banana, so it's actually pretty good for you too.