Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BOGO at Elliott's Oyster House or The Metropolitan Grill

I’m heading down to Elliott’s Oyster House tonight for happy hour and as I do not like oysters (I know…why am I going, right?), I wanted to check out to see what else they were offering at a discounted deal. Before I could even begin to search the site for menus, I found this:

It looks like they are offering one free entrée with the purchase of another entrée during lunch or dinner at Metropolitan Grill or Elliott's Oyster House. To take advantage of the offer, you’ll need fill out a form online, then they will email a certificate to you. Click here to go straight to the form. You’ll need to present the certificate to your server when you order. As for happy hour, I only found information on the oyster deal:

I know they have more, so will let you know what I find after happy hour tonight!

No comments: